Treatment for genital herpes will depend on whether you have the infection for the first time (a primary infection) or your symptoms keep coming back (a recurrent outbreak).
Caused by the Herpes-Simplex Virus-2, genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease that produces an outbreak in the genital area, buttocks or anal area of both men and women. While medication is available to control and prevent your outbreaks, you can find out how to treat genital herpes naturally, which in turn can help boost your overall health because of the steps to boost your immune system.
5 ways to treat herpes
- Understand the signs and symptoms of herpes so that you can make an educated decision about treatment.
- Start with improving your diet to treat herpes naturally.
- Intake echinecea as another treatment method because of its immune-boosting properties.
- Take a warm bath with baking soda to help ease pain and itching.
- Keep your genitals clean and dry.